So our main form of entertainment is borrowed movies from the library. We usually get Abby quite a variety, and then a few for me and Ernie. A few weeks ago we forgot to turn in NINE movies for TWO days, add it up, $18.00 in fines. We hadn't been to the library since. Today was a snow day and I had Abby at my work for a little bit, then on our way home we decided to go. I went to pay the fines and there were NONE! I'm not sure how that happened, but I'm smiling.
We got a few movies and Two of the American Girl Series, Julie and Kaya. I can't believe how many more girls there are now than when I was a kid. I loved these books and can't wait to share them with Abby. I told her when we've read all of the girls, she can pick her favorite and then she can ask Santa for a doll. I always wanted one and never got on, I will not deny that for Abby. *however my younger sister Amy got one-spoiled brat*
*okay my mom offered to buy me one, but at 18 I felt a little too old.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
This is so cute :) I was a spoiled brat and had the Molly doll but she was so expensive that I never really played with her. But I think I bought her myself with my babysitting money (that's how I knew how much it cost) and I was like in the 6th grade. Okay, so I wasn't that spoiled :)
Whatever Misty don't be jealous, Mom and Dad just love me more. Except I'm pretty sure Aunt Dawn paid for most of it
Ohh man! Those dolls were so awesome! Only the rich girls had them. I thought I was so lucky to even get the catalogs, that's the only way I knew about them, since none of my friends were well off enough to have one either! You should tell your mom you still want it, and then you and Abby can play together. I thought they were so fancy! That's funny to remember.
I had one of those dolls, even though I didn't really play with dolls. I think I was 12 when I got a Samantha doll. I made all kinds of things for her. Dresses and clothes out of my old clothes cut and pasted together and even furniture out of old boxes and stuff. I wonder what happened to her? She is probably in a box somewhere with all of her homemade belongings.
Post a Comment