and not just in my dreams!
So we had decided that coming home to Utah for Christmas just wasn't feasible. It's expensive, hard time to travel, and just not something we thought we could do.
I was having a bit of a hard time- and feeling homesick. I overheard someone saying flights were pretty cheap on Southwest- I checked it out and they were (well relatively). So I had a strong feeling to book some flights, and I did.
YAY! Abby and I are coming home on the 13th, and Ernie will come on the 17th. Then we all fly home on the 24th. I hoping for lots of parties and people inviting us over.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
cool..we'll have to get together.
Yay, I always like it when you are at the Sorenson Christmas party. Hope you will be there for that.
Yay! I would love to get together if we can!
Yea for Christmas! Glad you could come visit!
Misty I'll let you take me to LA
Ooohhhh maybe we'll be there at least one day the same as you...the 23rd or something?
So you will you be back to Cleveland on the 24th of DECEMBER? If so we'd love to see you on the "day"!
You find any deals on Paris, I'm there!
PS. You wanna ride with us to TWILIGHT????? You want toooo!
Call me!
Post a Comment