
Abby wrote a letter to Santa today and we thought we'd post it online for friends and family to see. Isn't her spelling great? She's doing great in school and just got her first real report card in the mail today. Merry Christmas to all. Oh, Santa's mail service has already picked up the letter for delivery to Santa since he will be at the Ward tonight to say hi to the kids. Lots of fun.




4 comments:
WOW, that is super good spelling! She must have had some help with "guitar" or at least she's seen is somewhere. It's such a good santa letter...
What you don't sound out guitar like "Guh-i-tahh-er". Phonics is such a joke, it's no wonder we have a hard time spelling in this country.
Santa did happen to get his letter in time for our Party, he pulled it out and read it. Abby was pretty impressed. Lucky the North Pole Mail service is amazing.
That is such a cute letter! I think she did pretty good! And I am SOO jealous that you got a Cricket! I LOVE that machine and would have so much fun if I had one!... lucky....
And some other stuff..... THAT is so cute! Congrats on the girl, and we here all wish you lots of love and a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment