My friend Melissa from Babycenter is awesome- she is giving away a free $15 Giftcard to CVS on her
blog. If you spend wisely that could last you at least 6 months. Or you could splurge on something that never goes on sale. She said if I posted about it on my blog I could get another chance to win. I totally want free CVS money!
And look at me, I rock- 3 posts in one day!
Now to change the layout...

And one handsome picture of Ernie is his new suit!
5 comments:
I wish I could get Jeff in a suit. He would be so handsome!
Thanks for the post! I hope you win :)
it is so cute
Good job with the background. It is soo cute! Also, I have this same pose from Ernie on your wedding day. He must practice.
alright my dear... I have been intrugued by your shopping and I know others who do it as well, so I thought i'd give it a try!!!! AHHHHHH!!!! I was so overwhelmed and confused, I don't even know where to start! Codes, coupons, rebates.... I am stumped!!!!! I have to hand it to you - you are amazing at this game!
Post a Comment