CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2 1/2 weeks already?



I can't get this picture to load the right way- so you'll just have to turn your head! LOL!

Grace at 2 weeks- 7 lb 10 oz and 19 3/4 inches long - she's growing too fast! She's been such a great baby- she's eating like a champ and still quite the sleepy girl, I'm not complaining because I'm usually getting 4 hour stretches at night!

We've been super busy with our move and lacked internet for a week- and we've been slacking on taking pictures! Oh my! I need to be better!

However I have managed to uncover my mass amounts of goods that I've been packing and boxing- here's just my diapers and wipes!




5 comments:

Kristin said...

WOW! When you said you were set, you weren't kidding. Love the new picture of Grace...SO CUTE!

Josh and Amanda said...

Congrats on the new baby! She is beautiful! Where did you move to? I miss having our CVS chats!

BabiesandBargains said...

I remember unloading my stockpile when we moved. I was so amazed and took a good month off of shopping.

Jocie said...

Wow! 6 pics just to get them all. That is amazing. Better get some pics of the baby too.

Day Family Blog said...

Wow that is an amazing amount of diapers. I wonder if you will actually use it all, probably. She is beautiful. Glad you are getting some sleep :)