I went to my doc. Long story short... I'll be doing Clomid (again, for the umpeenth time), but he'll add a trigger shot which will take out any guesses of timing. I'll be monitored by ultrasound. Maybe in about 29-30 days from now, I'll have some news for you. He gives me hope, but it is still hard. If you want more than the Reader's Digest version call or email and I'll be happy to share more.
And now since I've been on the computer forever trying to catch up, and it's past Abby's bedtime. I'll leave you with this for now.




6 comments:
I am sorry for your struggles, I don't want you to be sad! Abby is so cute and fun I know I told her I would come over and play and I would love to, I am off work today per I am sick so its not a good Idea now huh! She can come play with Howie he is a ball of energy that can keep anyone busy!
Misty, I will be praying for you! Abby is such a cutie pie! I love all the pictures of her!
I hope something good does happen soon. I will be praying for you. Miss you all and best wishes.
YEAH - you're back!!!! I will pray for you as well!!!! I can't get over what how much abby looks like you!
Misty, thanks for sharing. We are all here for you whatever happens. And yes Abby looks JUST LIKE YOU in that picture! She's such a cutie.
Ok so in this picture Abby looks like a kid. You know when they change from not looking like a newborn anymore, but just look like a baby. well she doesn't look like a toddler, but she looks like a kid. I can't believe it. She is beautiful.
Post a Comment