CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

We're official

We've been so busy these last few weeks- there is lots of catching up to do. So I'll try not to overwhelm everybody (or spend WAY too much time on the computer) and post just one or two a day!

Onto the good stuff!

We are all officially Ohioans! I got my Drivers license in September when I started working. But last week Ern got his and our plates and registration are switched over too. We even registered to vote.

I'm a proud Ohioan! But still miss home.

4 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

Good for you! I am still a Utah resident. I really should switch that since I've been here over 2 1/2 years! Anyway, it was nice seeing you again the other night. Hope to see you all soon!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Misty,
Just checking in to see how you are doing. I read your post below and was sad for you. Hang in there. I'm sure that doesn't help and you have heard it all before. I know how it feels. Good luck with your appt. on Tues. Who did you decide to go to? Sending baby dust, baby thoughts, and prayers. Hope 2008 brings you a baby. Hopefully next Christmas!
Michelle Baird
www.thebairdbunch.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I 'm just checking in on you! Are you doing alright, i think of you often and keep you in my prayers! LOVE YOU!

Autumn said...

Misty where are you? Come back to us :)