So there is a new family/social networking site called FAMZAM. When you sign up and get 15 of your family or friends to sign up you get a free $25 giftcard. Cool huh.
I really see no strings attached and this sure will be helpful for a datenight or Christmas coming up. There is a variety a gift cards to choose from- something for everyone!
I've signed up me, Ernie and Abby. So if you are interested (really who wouldn't) please either email me for more details, leave a comment and I'll be sure to get back to you.
If you go ahead and just sign up be sure to add us as your friends...
mistysorenson
esorenson_01
abbysmomma
those are all at hotmail.com
edited to note- sorry for the all text blogs. Ernie's laptop bit the dust and is being repaired. It also has all the pictures on it and the desktop is so old I'm not sure it can even upload pictures anymore.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment