CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

CVS and Wags


OKAY- here is a quick shopping trip today. I had a $25 Gift Check I had to spend all at once. So my total at Walgreens was $35 and some change, I paid $25 with my Gift Check, and $10 on my rebate card. Then I have $10 in RR (coupons to use on next purchase) and about $10 more coming back onto my rebate card. Didn't go as well as I thought, but my coupon motto is "you win some you lose some"

Then at CVS they have a promotion buy $20 in P&G products get $15 off Madagascar 2 DVD. So I bought diapers (had $1 Q off), Downy (had $1 Q off) and Crest weekly paste (had free Q), but they were out of the DVD. So she wrote me a raincheck to get in when it comes in for $4.99- cool. Also the Ritz were $1 a box and I had coupons for $2/2- so free crackers! I used $15 in ECB's and no return. But really I got a pack of diapers, a bottle of downy, toothpaste and when the movie comes in for $20- pretty good deal for me!

2 comments:

Becky said...

GRRRRR....I went to do the Madagascar deal on SUNDAY and they were also out....no rain check deal for me though!!!! CRACKER JACKS!!!! Does my card show what I bought so if I go back in they'll see it and maybe still give me the movie for $5????

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

GEEZE! Misty I need to copy exactly what you do at the CVS. But how are you ever going to use all those cough drops? We need to call all the CVS's and harass them about not stocking that movie! I bet the one's out in the suburbs have them.