Well everyone, Eva Grace finally came this morning at 10:21am Eastern time. She is absolutely beautiful and looks just like Abby did. We are now a family of four, and its about time. We are very thankful that she is finally here. Misty is doing great, we came in last night and they actually did something else instead of a slow Oxytocin drip. They started that at 6:30am, then the OB broke her water at 8:30. Things progressed quick and she only needed to push for about 12 minutes, which incidentally is about how long it took for Abby. Please leave comments, this is a special day and we'd love to hear from you share in our joy.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Eva Grace-7 lbs. 1 oz. 18-3/4 inches Born @ 10:21am
Well everyone, Eva Grace finally came this morning at 10:21am Eastern time. She is absolutely beautiful and looks just like Abby did. We are now a family of four, and its about time. We are very thankful that she is finally here. Misty is doing great, we came in last night and they actually did something else instead of a slow Oxytocin drip. They started that at 6:30am, then the OB broke her water at 8:30. Things progressed quick and she only needed to push for about 12 minutes, which incidentally is about how long it took for Abby. Please leave comments, this is a special day and we'd love to hear from you share in our joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




30 comments:
She is absolutely perfect and looks just like her big sister. I cant wait to see more pics of her and to hold her soon. I am so happy for your little family
Love, Aunt Rose
congrats!!
Happy birthday, Eva Grace!!! Lots of love from the Ben, Heather and George Sasse.
Congrats Misty. Ernie. and Abby! She is beautiful!
She seems to have an attitude already. I am so thankful that she is healthy. After such a long wait we are so greatful to have you join our family Gracie. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. You have lots of cousins who are excited to play with you. We love you tons. The sawyers
I just left you some love on FB, but I want you to know how much i love you! You have been so patient and you definitly deserve her! SHe is PERFECT! NOW get her here so I can take her pictures!:)
congratulations!! i'm so glad that she's here. it's been a long time coming. i'm glad everything went well and she's healthy.
Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you. It sounds like delivery went really well. I am so glad. We look forward to hopfuly seeing all of you at the Reuion in August. I hope ajusting to Eva goes really well.
Have a great week.
Gina, Bryan and David
Congratulations! She is beautiful!! Thank you for updating us, all of the BBC ladies were chewing our nails off waiting for an update!!! Congrats again and take it easy, Momma!
Congrats to you all! She is so cute!
Congrats! It looks like she didn't want to leave her nice warm cocoon. But she doesn't know yet how nice it will be to join your family! Enjoy your beautiful daughters! Congrats big sister Abby! You will do wonderfully teaching Eva the ropes.
I just want to give you all a big hug.
Congratulations!! She does look a lot like Abby - she's beautiful! Did you decide to call her Eva or Grace? I'll be looking forward to more pictures soon!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
I'm so happy for you! She is lovely.
YAY!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the world Eva!!!!! Yes, it has been a long time, but this is YOUR time!!!! Congratulations, she IS beautiful...I think it's sweet that the daddy posted! :)
beautiful!
She is beautiful! Congrats!
So glad this day has finally come for you! You have been blessed with a little miracle. Congratulations!
Jenn-BBC (Beachope)
congratulations! You're ambitious to have already posted on your blog! What a loyal woman to her fans. I'm so happy for you. Little Eva Grace is darling and I love her name!
She does look like Abby! Congrats! This little miracle you've been praying for has finally come and I couldn't be happier for you!
Congratulations Misty, Ernie and Abby! You certainly have waited a long time for Eva's arrival, and I am so happy for you all.
Congratulations! She is so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures. I love the name too!
Happy Birthday and congrats to everyone! I love the picture with that little chin. So Precious! Oh, I am so so sooo happpy for you guys!
She is so cute!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. She is beautiful! What a wonderful day, I'm certain you will cherish forever.
She is an ANGEL guys! We are so happy for you :) We can't wait to come and see her (and you guys too!) Let us know when your ready for visitors. We are back in town now. Sweet little video!
SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Congrats and best of luck. Hoping for a fast recovery.
Yay for baby number 2. I love that you call her Grace or Gracie. She is beautiful and glad that both the mommy and the baby are healthy!
Congrats! She is beautiful! I bet Abby is loving being a big sister! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment