Which seems to be good news. I've been having tons of contractions for months, the last few weeks some of them have been pretty strong. I never really had contractions with Abby, but they are sort of painful. Yesterday was a busy day, I had been having contractions on and off all day, when I finally laid down for the night (at 12:00am) I was having dull contractions with sharp pains every 4-6 minutes for just over 30 minutes, and then they stopped.
And today is probably one of my hardest days of being pregnant, I just don't feel well, I'm grumpy, and so not motivated to do a thing around the house. Being pregnant is hard, but I managed to keep a cheery disposition and not complain- well today I complained.
Anyway to make me feel better (or worse for spending so much) I bought a very soft and comfy bathrobe. I had to look everywhere to find one that goes below my knees, you'd think longer robes were still around- but they are not. But I look cute in it, okay, not really, but I feel cute.
and my 32 week for easy comparison- I'm a huge house!




6 comments:
wow...I cannot believe that baby could be here within the week!! I love all the baby stuff in the background :) Good luck! Cannot wait to see pics!
Where did you get your bathrobe!? I asked for one for my birthday, and what I got was something that went barely below my elbow and just below my bum. It's not a bathrobe, it's just a purple shirt. Yours is just like what I'm looking for!!!
hmmmm.....feeling grumpy and not feeling well???? Baby is surely on it's way soon!!! YAY YOU!!!!!!!!!
You're so marvelously fat! LOVE IT!! Happy baby days...I hope she comes this week!
I just came across your blog today and was so happy to see that you're going to have a baby!! What a happy and exciting time for you!! Good luck with everything. What a lucky little girl :)
It is amazing what 5 weeks can do to a pregnant woman. You are still looking good. I can't believe her head is so far down. So it sounds like she will come soon. I am so excited for you. Hope everything goes "easily". Can't wait to hear the news!
Post a Comment