CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A great Target find...

Every January Target puts a lot of their baby stuff on clearance to make room for the new designs. It starts out slow, but if you (and everyone else) are patient enough you can find lots of great stuff for 75% off. These happen to be some of my great finds.

Right now, being 36 1/2 weeks pregnant, my very favorite find is my Boppy Total Support Body pillow for $12.48 (that's 75% off the $49.99 price). Knowing how wonderful it is now, I might just pay the $50 for one, but much happier that I got it for under $13.

My friend Melissa, has a giveaway on her bargain blog every month. Again, she is giving a Target Gift Card- but these happen to be my favorite. They are much harder to come across than CVS, Rite Aid or Walgreens, and can be used on much much more in Target. Let's hope I win this month.

If you are new to bargain shopping she does a great job breaking down the deals for beginners! So check out her blog!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

One of these days I just know you're going to win :) Thanks for blogging about my giveaway! I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby, by the way!