Judy Moody and her little brother Stink have become some of our favorite characters. And the Stink book was read by Nancy Cartwright who does the voice of Bart Simpson. I HIGHLY recommend these books, but the audio CD's are even better.
Anyway, I think Abby is like most typical 5 year olds and talks nonstop. She also is very inquisitive and asks what everything means. So in one of these books she overheard them say Yak, and asked what it means. After explaining it to her, she proudly said:
"I YAK alot"
My brilliant child, she understands the concept, just doesn't hear the negative connotation in it.




3 comments:
Abby is such a cute, funny girl! I'll have to check those books out. Thanks for coming last night, I had a great time!
yep, after tomorrow is transfer on Saturday. Then beta. I am so excited. I am glad testing is on a great day like your anniversary.
I love it. I love her sitting there chillin' to the music. How did the test go? I am sure you will let us know.
Post a Comment