Okay, I'm going to share some of my good bargains with you. There is a sale this week at Target on Pampers, the big box is 19.99, and when you buy 2 you get a $5 gift card. That alone is not that great of of deal, but when you combine with the coupons I have- voila- a good deal. Here's the lowdown.
2 Boxes Pampers 19.99 each
2 180 count wipes 5.99 each (I think...)
$51.96 plus tax
-$2/2 pampers coupon
-$2/2 pampers coupon
-$5 Target coupon when you buy diapers and 180 or more count wipes
-$5 Target coupon when you buy diapers and 180 or more count wipes
Total: $37.96 and then you get a $5 Target gift card for your next purchase (a $19 dollar savings)
Now I haven't really bought diapers for awhile, but MY PEOPLE tell me this is a good deal for 2 boxes of diapers and 2 large things of wipes!
At Target you can use both a regular coupon and a Target only coupon
So my local Cleveland friends, does anyone want my coupons to buy themselves some diapers. I would love the deal but really can't justify spending $30 on diapers. The sale ends on Saturday, so you must be able to go this week. Either call or email me if you are interested!
I only have 2 $2/2 pampers coupons but several more $5 Target coupons.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Well Dang it! I already went to Target this week and I am going out of town tomorrow! Well, it is probably only for Cleveland. Either way we still have 5 packages of diapers from Josh's parents. They bring some every time we see them. I haven't had to buy any yet!
Darn! I'm too late! Let me know next time you find an awesome deal like this!
How did the DAT go for Ernie? Damon says that is the worst test ever!
suck! if i was still in cleveland i'd take them off your hands, as i'll have a little one in diapers soon.. but ... alas, i am across the country. how are you feeling these days? i've been thinking about you alot!
Drat, I didn't check your blog in time!!! You've got all the best deals:)
-telitha
Misty - give us an update!! What's new? Any luck yet?
Post a Comment