Abby really wanted to have a tea party. So we invited a few girls over and they had a party. All of them cam in Princess dress-ups. Abby tried on all her princess dressups before deciding which princess to be. Then the girls came. They enjoyed some milk and oreos. The plan was to watch Cinderella, but they played in Abby's room instead.
Today was Abby's last day of this session swim class. She's been having a lot of fun. Also she advanced to Level 1, it's pretty impressive as she is only 4 and been in swim class for 3 weeks. Today she jumped off the diving board by herself (the teacher was in the pool to catch her) and they had a party. I had already signed her up for the next session preschool class, but switched it too Level 1. She'll be swimming in no time.
Also we just got a "new to us" sand box, and hopefully today I'll pick up the slide. I got them both off Craigslist for super cheap.




2 comments:
I wish I could have been at your tea party Abby I love you all
Amy
Cute! Tea parties are great! I love your blog. Blogging is such fun, isn't it?
Post a Comment