So many of you know my quest for a job here has been pretty tough. I'm pleased to announce that I have a job. I had an interview last Wednesday, and was offered the job about 3 hours ago!
I will be a case manager for a Psychiatrist's office doing wrap-around aftercare. I'm pretty excited. It's close by in Beachwood, a pretty flexible schedule, and I'll get paid about the same I made in Utah- with the potential for a raise soon.
It really was a blessing to get this job. It's in the Social Work field, getting paid what I'm worth, and not having to deal with the poverty and poor public social work system here- and I'll be working with people who want my help!
Best of all- I get paid in money. Things have been a little tight around here and with being out of a job for 4 months. I knew things would work out, but it was a little scary.
Anyway, I go fill out paperwork tomorrow and start on Wednesday!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
CONGRATS on your new job! When do you start? OH! Your cop story was too funny!
congratulations!! i wish I could find a job instead of babysitting. anyway, thanks for playing the tagging game..it was fun to read about you. talk to you later.
Congrats! I am happy for you.
I'm so glad you got the job! And it's about time you heard back too. I'm sure all that waiting was so stressful. Good luck in the social work field, I wish I could do it as well! Let me know how it's going.
Congratulations on the job!! Good luck.
Post a Comment