CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

That was a close one...

We went out running errands today. Abby had to go number 2- well the Walmart bathroom was out, so we went home. We were getting close and Abby says, I can't hold it much longer. So dad speeds up, oops- mistake. Then he saw a police officer, and of course we got pulled over. The officer asked for license and registration, etc. Dad gives him his license and says, "I know I was breaking the law, but my daughter is ready to poop her pants and we just live down the street", the officer looked in on Abby, gave Dad back his license and said to go home.

Boy was that a close one...

6 comments:

Elise said...

Whew! What a nice officer, I didn't think they had those in Cleveland Heights. That's a funny story, I'm glad you got out of a ticket.

Ali said...

Wow! Lucky. I have never been able to talk myself out of a ticket. I am glad Abby made it! haha

April said...

Ha Ha Ha! That's pretty funny. Thanks for the story it gave me a pretty good laugh.

Carissa Poyfair said...

Wow- I am totally using that next time I get pulled over. You got lucky- usually cops here are so mean!

Jana said...

That is pretty much the funniest story I have heard in a long time!! Your blog is totally making me laugh--I love the funny things abby says! You guys are so awesome!

Day Family Blog said...

Awesome story. That just makes me laugh.