CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

This one is for Elise...

Here's a recipe for you Elise, I actually have a few more easy dinners I should type up and send your way. I promise they are all fool-proof.

Chicken Nuggets

As much chicken as your family eats- mine is usually 2-3 breasts, cut into small pieces (smaller for Abby)

1 bowl with a cracked egg (2 for more chicken) and 1 TBS Worchestershire sauce

1 bowl with flour and seasonings (I vary this, but usually salt, pepper, season salt)

Dip the chicken in the egg mixture, then the flour mixture, and fry in Olive or Canola oil. A few minutes on each sde until the chicken is done.

In my old days when I didn't care so much about what I ate I used bacon grease- which makes them really unhealthy but yummy.

We just cooked some up for lunch and ate 30 minutes from when we got home from church.

ENJOY!

PS. Jana does this look familiar- do you guys still eat them?

4 comments:

Elise said...

Thanks Misty! sounds yummy, I'll definately give it a try! Brenna loves "nuggies"!

Unknown said...

MMMMMM.... I must try it! My kiddos LOVE chicken nuggets! Thanks for the recipe!

kelly said...

I do the same but I dip the chicken in flour then eggs then in bread crumbs. I then either bake them for supper healthy or fry them in olive oil.

Unknown said...

YOu are such a homemaker!!!! I love it! I need lessons in the cooking department!