Yesterday after we picked Abby up from school, she informed us she was a woman. I tried not to laugh too hard and figure out what she meant by that, I couldn't. I guess we'll just never know.
I did find out that I was a woman too- and dad is a man. Since when do 4 year olds say woman/man vs. girl/boys?
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
That's cute. You wonder what she's learning in preschool :)
that is so funny! It's a good thing that you are keeping track of those great little remarks - she's full of them! I am making your chicken tonight!
Megan told me that she is not a baby, she is a child. When I sing the song "hush little baby" I have to sing it "Hush little Child"
sorry I posted the same comment twice so I had to delete one
well yeah it makes sense after all she is turning blue and eating rotten tomatoes. not to mention laying egss and using scrioture power to turn on computers. After all that why wouldn't she be a woman. However if I were you I'd send abby to school wired tomorrow so you can find out what your million dollar preschool is teaching her
Post a Comment