CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Abby, Abby, Abby

So EVERYTHING Abby says is the funniest thing in the world, truly she makes me laugh everyday. I've been really bad at writing them down and remembering them. Here are a few fom this week!

Abby likes to come into our bed in the middle of the night. One night she was kind of awake, and I was just getting to bed. I asked her why she has to come in our bed, she replied, "I just can't help it" Can you blame her, snuggling with mom is much better than snuggling with her Aunt.

Then we were all wrestling on the bed a few days later. I was calling Abby a stinker for tickling me and she replied, "I'm the boss of all stinkers!" Yes she is!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

love it! I wrote a blog once, a long time ago, when I was a Nanny, about things Hyrum would say that would crack me up! Aren't they just the silliest? I can't wait till Calvin starts talking and develops his personality!

Robyn said...

Misty, you have the best tags on your blog! Plus Abby is growing up to be such a beautiful girl!

Day Family Blog said...

That is a super cute picture. Love that ringlet.