



Final count:
12 packs of diapers
10 bug sprays
8 Shampoo/conditioner
7 tinfoils
4 Gerbil food
2 *ahem, personal products
4 bars of chocolate
and lots of school supplies
Total paid: $24.73 ($10.80 was in tax alone)
My total savings: $219.78
I also have $10 in register rewards, and $3.00 in MIR
5 comments:
That's amazing. You have got tallent! You should make a business out of this bargain stuff! BTW What are you going to do with Girble food?
Oh, and love, love , love the postcard thing!
Oh, and what are you going to do with 12 packs of diapers? BTW we have a Walgreen's now! Yea!
How does this work, are you just really good at collecting coupons or at watching the adds. I had one success story like this at albertson's, but you fin deals like this a lot. What are your secrets?
Oh misty what a truely fine Walgreens day it was. Um price Check anyone?
wow. how in the world did you do that? I use most of those things and they are usually expensive!
Post a Comment