CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

3 reasons why I love Cleveland...

1. The leaf clean-up. There are so many trees in Cleveland Heights, that fall clean-up is quite an undertaking. I was fortunate enough to witness the event on our street. There were 4 or 5 of these piles on the street in my neighborhood.



2. SQUIRRELS. I love these little critters. Abby makes up stories about them all the time. We've been feeding the squirrels our extra pumpkin we never got around to carving.



3. I've finally found a radio station worth listening too. It's a college station run at John Carroll University called The Heights Radio. It's still not as good as my old 101.9 The End in Utah, and the other morning they were playing rap. But it's way better than anything else I've found.
However- watch out for the RAP- I caught some the other morning and had to change it.

NOTE: Edited to add the pictures.

1 comment:

Day Family Blog said...

So who makes the pile of leaves, the kids, or the city. I wish someone would come and clean up my leaves. So where are you going to be for Christmas. We are going to miss the Sorenson party because we will be in Tucson. We are really upset, but at the same time I really want to see my family. I wish I had a radio station here that I liked. The Salt Lake ones only sort of come in and I don't really love them anyway.