Last Sunday on the way to church, Abby blurted out, "Mom, I know my primary part, but I don't want to say it on the stage". Then she proceeded to say it "My faith in Jesus Christ grows when I follow His example and keep His commandments". And she helped me practice. So this was exciting, considering the program was 2 weeks ago. However I was really surprised because she never practiced it at home.
On a less positive note, Abby was terrible this weekend. She threw 2 of the worst temper tantrums ever. On was Saturday it was at the grocery store. Then today we went out the Shaker Ward for a baby blessing. At least it was at the end of Sacrament. We just decided to go home. Man it was a tough weekend.
In the end she calmed down. Spent an hour grounded on her bed, and she was back to her good 'ole self. Man it was good to have Abby back.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Don't ya just love tantrums in public....everybody staring at you like your the worst mom ever!!!
Abby is so funny... you know what they say "Better late than never!" And it's nice to know my kids aren't the only ones with tantrums in public. I just say, thank goodness for free cookies and Eagles's nest at Giant Eagle and thank goodness for $1 popcorn and a drink at Target! They always work, at least at those stores!
Abby is a riot. At least she finally learned her part. Maybe we can convince her to say it in church on Sunday. :)
Post a Comment