CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ouch and GOOD JOB dad!

So a few quick bits of randomness...

I've been waiting forever for my insurance at work to kick in. They could never tell me what the price or coverage would be because the were going to change the policy. I finally found out. $97 per paycheck for me, $355 per paycheck for my family, yes you heard me- $700 PER MONTH with a $2000 deductible for each person. Ouch no thank you. I have to get it for me for the unknown fertility coverage but no way for Abby and Ernie. Pretty bummed about this news.

On the fabulous news- Congratulations Ern- he got an A in his Forensic pathology class. Now we have the countdown for his really hard histology class. Let's all pray he did real well.

And I have a few posts to catchup, but not right now. We went to Kalahari waterpark this weekend with the Mirci's and had a blast. Tomorrow I'm having a little dinner at my house, and then of course Christmas.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Congrats Ernie!! Getting A's always feels so good :) Merry Christmas you guys!!